Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Sewing Blog

Yes, Here it is another sewing blog. I won't promise to much. I don't know that it will be much better than any of the others but I am reaching out to a different audience. I am looking for readers that don't think they can find the time or money to sew. As a single mother I believe that if I can do it anyone can.

I don't claim to be a perfect person, and I am not an expert at sewing. I sew purely for the therapeutic value of it and with each project I complete I get a little bit better. I may ask my readers (If I ever get any for a little help here and there.)

I love participating in blog sew along and other events, so if you ever want to join anything take a look at my sidebar I'm sure you'll find plenty of options. I also plan to post links to my favorite and most helpful blog posts from other blogs I read.

Currently I don't own a digital camera (single mom, remember) but I am working on it. In the meantime I will borrow pictures from the Internet and hopeful get to borrow a camera here and there.

Can't wait to sew with you! Hope you come back and read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment