Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fat Quarters From Wal Mart - My New Addiction

While browsing through my local Wal Mart Fabric Department a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a few pleasant additions. First they had some adorable sewing kits including pre-cut fabric and instructions. They would be perfect for my 7 year old daughter who is just learning to sew. I picked up a few pillowcase sets for her to make as Christmas gifts and a doll clothes set for her to make for Abby, her plastic best friend.

Then I saw them. A beautiful selection of Fat Quarters at $1.00 each. I grabbed two on my first trip, then went back the next week for four more. I have a couple of fat quarter projects lined up and I am sure I will find a use for the rest. Now I can't walk into a Wal-Mart without picking some up.

They did a good job praying on the desires of fabric addicts like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment